Brookhaven Coalition of Chambers
Established in 1992, the Brookhaven Chambers of Commerce Coalition (BCCC) is a chamber-orientated organization that unites all of the chamber of commerces in the Town of Brookhaven. Our mission is to exchange ideas, network, promote our businesses, and act in a unified manner when addressing issues that affect our communities and businesses.
The BCCC meets on the first Wednesday of each month. Guests are welcome to attend the meetings. Meetings are held at the Brookhaven Town Offices in Farmingville, in the Economic Development Conference Room, 2nd floor, at 8AM.
The BCCC is comprised of one member representative from each participating Chamber of Commerce in the Town of Brookhaven.
Comsewogue School District
Decision Women in Commerce and Professions
Discover Long Island
- Book your trip
- Things to do
- Travel & meeting professionals
- Insider’s guide
Farmingville Hills Chamber of Commerce
North Shore Youth Council
Polish American Independent Club
Port Jefferson Station Terryville Civic Association
We work together with residents, other local organizations, and our government officials on issues which make the Port Jefferson Station / Terryville area a place that we can all enjoy as a community and be proud to call our home.
Small Business Development Center at Stony Brook
The SBDC has many benefits that will help you build and maintain a strong & valuable business
To request an appointment with one of our Certified Business Advisors, please click here.
Once you have completed and signed the Request for Counseling form, please return it to the SBDC via fax at 631-632-7176, email FrontDeskSBDC@stonybrook.edu or mail to:
Request for Counseling
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-6016
Here are some of the services we provide…
- Confidential & No Cost One-on-One Counseling at one of many locations in Suffolk County.
- On-site assistance available—at your business location.
- Monthly business solutions roundtable meetings with business owners.
- Workshops throughout the year offered on key topics and areas of specific concern for business owners. Workshops are presented by area experts in the field. A sampling of topics included have been Franchising, Search Engine Optimization, Operating a Home Based Business, Business Basics, Cash Flow Management, Marketing Strategy.
- We have a staff of Librarians available to us through our Research Network that can assist with market information, industry trends, sample business plans, etc.
- SBDC Business Advisors are NYS Certified, and continually receive training in best business practices & the latest technology.
Suffolk Independent Living Organization
The Suffolk Independent Living Organization (SILO) has been providing programs and services to people with disabilities in Suffolk County since 1985. SILO is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, consumer controlled, non-residential, civil rights, mentoring and educational organization. SILO’s philosophically is tied to the nationwide Independent Living Movement which asserts that people with disabilities have the same rights and responsibilities, needs and desires, as their non-disabled peers.
Terryville Fire Department
The Terryville Fire Department is a volunteer fire department which was organized in 1950. Our mission is to save lives, suppress and control fires, and provide services such as EMS, rescue, fire prevention and education and other activities as deemed in the best interest of the fire department and/or the citizens of our community. We are comprised of active, lifetime, honorary members. Our active membership consists of over 100 firefighters along with fire police and EMS personnel.
The Terryville Fire Department operates out of three stations and serves the hamlets of Port Jefferson Station and Terryville on the north shore of central Suffolk County, NY.